Since M.M.S. Boutique Hotels Ltd., PC No, 513951392 and any other company in the group (hereinafter: the “Company”) respects the privacy of its users on the internet that it manages and operates at https://www.kedemhotel.co.il (hereinafter: the “Website”), the Company decided to publish its privacy protection on its Website and undertakes before its users to implement and maintain this Policy.
The purpose of the policy is to explain the Company’s privacy practices for its Website’s users, and how the Company uses the information it receives from the site’s users or information it gathers when the Website is used.
When using the Website’s services, information about you is gathered. Some of the information personally identifies you, in other words, your name and address, products and services you purchased or requested to sell, payment methods you used, etc. This is information that you provide willingly, for example, when registering for services on the Website. Some parts of the information do not personally identify you and are not stored together with your details. This is statistical and cumulative information. For example, advertisements you read on the Website, pages you viewed, offers and services that interested you from the IP address from which you were directed, and more.
Providing Personal Details and Information to the Company
Use of the Website is not entailed in the registration or providing personal details or information. Nevertheless, there are different areas and sections on the Website, such as - registration to events prepared by the Company, registration to the Company’s distribution lists, contacting the Company through different online forms found on the Website, and more - which could be entailed in registering and providing personal details and information, such as - your full name, address, telephone, email address, etc.
You are required to provide only correct, precise and complete details, and you authorize that the accuracy of the details that you provided, the personal details and information that your shall provide and any additional details about your use of the Website (as set forth in this Policy) shall be maintained by the Company.
You are not required to provide personal details and information, and if your provide them, they are dependent upon your free will and consent. However, providing any incorrect details or failing to provide full details, could prevent you from the possibility of completing the registration or using parts of the Website’s services, and impair the ability to contact you, as may be required.
The collected information is stored in the Company’s databases and at its liability.
Use of the Information
• allow the use of different services on the Website, execute an agreement or engagement, including registration for the Website, and also for the purposes of verification, identification or any other action required for the operation and management of the Website and/or the Company’s activities.
• Improve and enrich the services and content offered on the Website.
• Change or cancel the existing services and content.
• For the purposes of purchasing products and services on the Website - including publication of information and content, and those that are suitable for the customer’s needs.
• In order to contact and send messages, including sending messages through WhatsApp, SMS, email and/or notices through the Website, and even direct mailing;
• In order to adapt the advertisements that shall be presented when visiting the Website to the areas of your interest.
• According to the provisions of any law, judicial order or requirements by any competent authority.
The information that shall be used by the Company is mainly based on statistical informatio, which is not personally identifiable information.
Direct Electronic Mail
The Company is interested in sending you from time to time information about its services and marketing and advertising information by electronic mail.
This information shall be sent to you only if your provide express consent, and you may cancel your consent at any time, and no longer receive it.
The Company shall not provide your personal details to advertisers. Notwithstanding, it may transfer statistical information about the activities of the users at the sites.
Statistical information that is transferred shall not be personally identifiable.
Providing Information to Third Parties
The Company shall not transfer your personal details and information collected about your activities at the site to any third party, except in the cases listed below:
• If you purchase products and services from third parties which are offered for sale through other websites, information required to complete the purchase process will be sent to these third parties.
• If there is any legal dispute between you and the company, that shall require exposing your details to
• the Company’s professional consultants (i.e., attorneys, accountants, advertisement companies) if required for the provision of their services;
• If illegal acts are made on these sites;
• If a judicial order shall be received which instructs that your personal details or information must be sent to a third party;
• Sending marketing messages related to the Company by email or any other electronic form (SMS) if you provided your express consent, consent which may terminated at any time;
• Handling clarifications and complaints you submitted which are connected to the websites;
• The proper operation and development of the Website.
The Company’s Website uses “Cookies” for the ongoing and proper operation, which also includes gathering statistical information about use of the Website, clarification of details, in order to adjust the Website to your personal preferences and for information security purposes.
Third Party Advertisements
The information collected by the Company is stored in its databases, which are stored by hosting suppliers, serves and information back up. At the sites, the Company applies up-to-date systems and rules for information security. While these systems and rules reduce the risk of any unauthorized access, they do not provide absolute security. Therefore, the Company does not undertake that its services are absolutely immune to any unauthorized access of the information stored therein.
Contact regarding Privacy
According to the Privacy Protection Law, 5741 -1981, any person shall shall be entitled to review information about him that is stored in the databases. A person who reviewed his information and found that the information is incorrect, incomplete, unclear or not up-to-date, may contact the database owner and request to amend or delete the information.
In this regard, you may contact: [email protected] or send a letter by mail to: Kedem Hotel, Monaheim Park, Tirat Hacarmel.
In addition, if the information in the Company’s databases is used to personally contact you, you are entitled under the Privacy Protection Law, 5741 - 1981, to demand in writing that your information be deleted from the database.
In the event that any material changes are made in this Policy for the provisions pertaining to use of the personal information you provided, notice thereof shall be published on the Website’s home page.